14 Feb 2009

Spirit of Scotland..

I was so lucky to capture this video while I was roaming in Old Market Square taking some snaps of Nottingham Eye and some of night scenes (will be posted soon). You can hear the melodies of these drums from very distance but you must see the Scottish Dancer. I believe this is some sort of a traditional performing but, I don't know much details about it so I'm not going to write about it even though I would love to. May be one day I could write about these amazing cultures I see in Nottingham. But for the time being, enjoy the video.





1 comment:

  1. Hey.......
    This is cool Subo, and the Asian Supper as well... =) It so nice to hear those Scottish music....

    Btw Happy Valentine's day mate...! Tc!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Trace IP