13 Feb 2009

Asian Supper!

As I can remember, we wanted to organize this event for no reason and only for us. But at the end we decided to invite some of our European friends too. Among the invitees, Mario, Hoolio (Sorry if I have misspelled your name mate..) and Loic (who did not show up....lol) and Nica, Christine, Anne, Jana and Maria, the lovely girls who made the event glamorous.


Salman and Fahad, took care of the the chicken and Parata. That was one heck of a job mates...Chicken was perfectly cooked and you had managed to perfectly balanced the spices. I don't know about others but for me the taste was pretty refreshing and new. I guess most of our Euro friends found it a little bit spicy. What to do! That how we do chicken in our ways!

Fahad, I gotta try heating up Paratas without burning my fingers. You've got the skill mate. And Pooja, thanks for the drinks and plates babe.. (and for all the cooking instructions, which I did not follow..lol). Ritesh, dude... You are the man my friend. If it wasn't in your flat, we would never be able to bring this thing off. Hates off to everyone! And oh! I made the Rice. I guess it came very nicely.
Three chefs

2 comments:

  1. u guys are looking cool ... muahhh ... and looking healthy as well ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u guys are looking great and health .. and fahad u are getting smarter & smarter :P

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Trace IP