1 Mar 2009

Seven Pounds


Believe me, this is a truly brilliant movie. I don't know if it was able to grab any of Oscar awards but,if you like Will Smith and his acting other than as a supper hero, this is your movie. In this movie, Tim Thomas (Will Smith) is searching for seven people who he think are deserved to be gifted by what he has to offer. I do not want to tell the story, instead, I insist you to spare two hours of you life to watch this movie. I guess the name "Seven Pounds" have been derived from The Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare because it basically means that you have seven debts to pay (and each needs a pound of flesh). It seems that this movie is not a big hit, but take my words, and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Trace IP