11 Mar 2009

The Post with no Title!

Father son oceanWell, I couldn’t post anything for a long time for the simple reason that I have been busy. Its not that I’m not busy right now, but I wanted to come here and write something at least to relax my mind. The truth is, I’m getting more and more busier with academic works which I must give my fullest attention and priority to. However, since I’m not a geek style guy, this thing is  really hard. But I’m giving it a try because I’m not willing to give up so easily.

If you paid a visit to my Facebook profile recently, you would noticed that my status had been changed into “Subodha is going through a really tough season.. " Damn! this has to be the worst season & that's it. NO MORE!”. Well, this is the reason I came back here even though I’m really busy. To write something about the “tough season”. In my life, I have always been up for challenges. That is something which pumps me up. I face them, win them or loose. But above all, I learn from them. lessons that you cannot learn from reading those expensive “Well Referenced” books, from a lecture or from a seminar. After all, for these you have to pay. But the lessons that I’m taking about come free of charge, EITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Challenges that I’m facing are immense. On top of them, emotional ones. I cannot really blame anybody as this is the way j0438715I have been brought up. Relationships really matters. So if it wasn’t for you, you have got to do it for some other. Just like my best friend studying medicine for his parents. Sometimes I wonder, what am I doing? Is this what you really want? Are you doing this for yourself? If not, for who? Well, I’m still trying to figure it out. May be the answer is “blowing in the wind”.

What happen if you suddenly face what you would never expect to face? Well, if it is good, then lucky you. But things like that happen all the time and not most of them are good. It says you always have to expect the unexpected. That is so true. Therefore it is a challenge, expecting the unexpected. So I faced such a challenge. I came across with an unexpected event in my life. I simply don’t worry about it. I stopped fussing about  these unexpected things long time ago. But this event has a unique issue. Because it affects me emotionally. The issue has never been me though. It was the others who I care about and who care about me as well. You know what the worst thing is, I cannot explain them that I did my best to prevent it from happening.

You may have got confused by now, Since I have not said anything about the tough season except some rubbish about challenges. Well, there are two reasons for that. One is, I’m weak at putting my ideas into word effectively. Something that I’m not proud of. If you had been reading my blog, you would have already realised that by now. So If I did that, that would confused you more. After all, I come from a part of the world where communication is done implicitly. Secondly, I’m not willing to tell that. Yeah, even if I did, you would never understand. That’s complicated!NLLOGO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Trace IP