13 Mar 2009

My Video Editing

I wanted to try my luck with Video editing skills lately so, I created this video using Cyberlink PowerDirector v. 7, an amazing software. It has all the features I want so I believe I will be creating more and more videos. About this video: I created this video targeting my International Strategic Management Presentation on the topic of Corporate Social Responsibilities. I wanted to make it a little bit longer but I was too afraid about the time frame since I had two other videos ready to be included in the presentation. The shots were taken at Tesco Metro in the Victoria Centre, and at Aldi in Glasshouse street, Nottingham. The video shows some of the corporate social responsibility activities carried out by some companies and how they have taken them to enhance their product image and company image. What special in this video is that, this is the first time I have used my own video footages and graphics.

Shopping for CSR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Trace IP